Wednesday 6 November 2013

CLOAK

                                           The Cloak 

   
Dear journal, 

        Today was one of the coolest days of my life. First of all I was just getting up and i noticed that there was something in my bag but I could not see it. So i just ignored it and went to grab my books out of my bag. That's until i felt something on my hand but I could not see it. So that's when I figured I should grab it and see what happens.
         So i decided to put it over my head and see what happens. So while i was downstairs i went in front of my mom while she was cooking dinner. Then I went in front of her and she didn't even notice me until she bumped in into me then she flipped out and called my name and hoping that i would rush downstairs so i decided to go to school and grab my backpack. But i decided to put my cloak in my back pack.
         Finally i got to school and then i put it on and help my friend who is in cruches with his books without him knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment